Rice Noodle Pad Thai With Your Choice
Pad Thai is one of the most well known Thai dish in the world. In Thailand, Pad Thai is readily available at roadside stands and in casual dining establishments.
- 125g rice noodles
- 140g soybean sprouts
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 25g peanuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 200g tiger prawns, cooked and peeled, tails left on
1. Put the noodles in a large pot, pour boiling water over them and leave for 4 minutes, then drain and rinse noodles with cold water.
2. Put the lime juice, cayenne, sugar, soy and fish sauce in a bowl and mix well.
3. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and fry the prawns until they turn pink. Add the spring onions and noodles and toss around. Tip in the lime juice mixture, then stir in the soybean sprouts and half the peanuts and coriander. Cook for 1 minute until everything is heated through.
4. Serve with the rest of the peanuts, coriander, lime wedges and sweet chilli sauce.